TELECOM (CFP Type)
Integrated Batteries Solar Solutions
- The VRLA battery uses an a bsorbed electrolyte system. All of the electrolyte is absorbed into the positive plates, negative plates. And the separators. Coupled with the use of special sealing epoxies, and long sealing paths for posts, the VRLA batteries have exceptional leak resistance, and can be used in any position.
Sealed and maintenance-free operation
- There is no corrosive gas generation during normal use and no need to check the specific gravity of the electrolyte or to add water during the service life.
High Quality and High Reliability
- The VRLA bettery has Stable And reliable capacity. The battery can withstand overcharge, over discharge, vibration. And shock. To assure this high quality and reliability, the batteries are 100% tested on production line for voltage, capacity, seals and the safety valve are 100% visually inspected before the final asscmbly process.
Low Pressure Venting System
- The VRLA batteries are equipped with a safe low pressure venting system, which operates from 1 psi 6 psi. The venting system is designed to release excess gas in the event that the gas pressurc rises to al level above the normal rate. Afterwards the venting system automatically re-seals itself when the gas pressure level returns its normal rate. This feature prevents excessive build up of gas in the batteries. This low pressure venting system, coupled with the extraordinarily high recombination efficiency, make batteries the safest VRLA batteries available.
- Because of the use of lead calcium grids alloy and highly purity materials. The VRLA battery can be stored long periods of time without recharge. The rate of VRLA battery self-discharge on open circuit is less than 2% per month at 20C/68F.
Long Service Life
- The VRLA battery has a long life in float or cyelic service. The expected life of float service is 20 yeas @25C,
Solid Copper Terminals
- Ensures highest carrying capability.
- The initial capacity will be 100% and optimize cell voltage balance, due to the tank formation of the plates.
Computer-aided Design and Manufacturing
- Ensures quality products control of processes and standards